Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (JXUTCM)is founded in 1959 which is province-ministry co-constructing university. Schoolruns 26 undergraduates programs and enrolled more than 14000 full time students.The campus covers an area of 1780.71 acres.
Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine hasbeen approved by the Ministry of Education, P.R. China as one of the public higherlearning institutes eligible to recruit international students. The school hasestablished long-term cooperative relations with scientific research, medicaltreatment and education department of more than 20 countries and regions. Theschool has begun to recruit international students of MBBS with TCM as an extrasince 2004. Up to year 2017, the school has accepted more than 2100 internationalstudents in all, among whom, 1500 are still studying on campus. To maintain ahigh quality of teaching, On the basis of abundant teaching resources, strongfaculty and abundant medical teaching experience, school still recruitedexperienced professors and lecturers from national medical universities in US,India, Nepal, and Pakistan to teach international students. The reward to theseefforts is obvious— numerous students have passed the local medical licensingexaminations. And this in turn gained a good international reputation for theschool.
1. Applicantwith good grades and moral, in good physical and mental health.
2. Non-Chinesecitizens with ordinary passport, and awarded a certificate of graduation fromhigh school. For those who have given up their original Chinese citizenship andbecome foreign citizens, the conditions set by the Documents No. 83 (2009) ofMinistry of Education of the PRC should be met.
3. Age above 18 (including) but fewer than 25(including) by September 1, 2018)
4.Language Requirement: HSK level 3; and with good ability which can use Englishas a basic communication language.
5. Theapplicant who already studied in international foundation program or transferredfrom other school in China should provide the study certificate, visa andresidence permit in all period during the studying in China
Ⅲ Application Time
From 1st April 2018 to 30th September 2018
ⅣMaterialsRequired for Application
1）Applications should submit Admissions Application withall the information correct and completed.
2) Truecopy of final schooling certificate or transcript (in English or one notarizedcopy of the translation of the original transcripts). Transcripts with subjects(but not limited to) included mathematics, physics, chemistry and English, andobtained minimum 55 percent marks each or counterpart to 55 percent marks whenit comes to A, B,C,D assessment.
3) Scancopy of the valid ordinary passport.
4) In no less than 50000 RMB.
5) Certificateof physical examination
ⅤDuration of the Course
Study duration is 6 years includingone year compulsory internship.
ⅥMajor Courses of the Program
Subjectsof foundation stage: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology,Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Chinese, Introduction of China.
Subjectsof clinical stage: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics &Gynecology, Basic theoryof TCM, Chinese, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology,Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Radiology, Dermatology, Medical Chinese,Emergency medicine, Acupuncture & moxibustion.
Ⅶ Application Method
Applicant can apply to study on school website or throughrecruitment agency.
Ⅷ Admission, Visa Application and Registration
After receiving a complete set of thedocuments for application, JXUTCM admission office shall examine theapplication materials and select the qualified applicants, who will be arrangedinternet interview by entrance examination panel. Those who passed internetinterview will receive an offer of admission, as well as a Visa ApplicationForm (JW202).
The applicant who Visa Application Form(JW202) issued by Chinese government can be regarded as our school admitted internationalstudents.
Admitted applicants should bring ordinary passport,Admission Letter, Visa Application Form (JW202), etc. to the local ChineseEmbassy or Consulate to apply for a student visa (X1 visa). The students shallregister at Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine on time for theofficial registration as scheduled on the Admission Letter with the abovematerials and final schoolingcertificate or transcript.
School admission office will recheck applicant’s documents when studentsarrived in school.
School has the right to rejectregistration if the applicant’s documents are not true. School will arrange theapplicants to have physical examination in Nanchang Entry-Exit Inspection andQuarantine within one month; school has the right to reject registration if theapplicant can’t pass the examination.
ⅨContact Address and Telephone
Address: 56 Yangming Road, Nanchang City, Jiangxi,China
Postal code: 330006
Telephone Number: 0086-791-87142681; 0086-791-87118638
Fax Number: 0086-791-87119001;