General Instructions and Examination Hall Etiquette For the Students
1. Students are expected to be present at the designated examination hall at least 15 minutes before the start of the examination.
2. Any Student who is late for 30 minutes after the start of examination will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
3. Students are supposed to display the valid identity card (campus card and student booklet) on the writing desk for the supervisor to verify.
4. Students are required to be seated only in the allotted seats as instructed by the supervisor.
5. Students can leave the examination hall only after 30 minutes from the start of the examination and when the students leave he/she should handover the answer script to the supervisor. If any student, leaves the examination hall without supervisor permission he/she will be disqualified from the examination. Students who leave the examination hall should hand in over the paper to the supervisor and without making any sort of disturbances (such as talking loudly, using mobiles) should leave the examination hall.
6. When the Supervisor announces “Stop Writing”, the students should stop writing and facilitate the supervisor to collect the papers by seated at their respective place.
7.<![endif]> Students are only allowed to carry the necessary stationery to the exam desks, other personal things (bags, textbooks, electronic gadgets such as cell phones, tablets, laptop etc..) should be deposited on the platform in front or other places designated by the exam supervisor, electronic gadgets are not permitted on the desk even if they remain switched off. Students are not allowed to borrow any stationery or other items from the students seated next to them.
8.<![endif]>Students are strictly prohibited from bringing extra paper. If any unauthorized material relevant to the syllabus being examined is found on the desk, it will be assumed that he or she is intended to use them to gain an unfair advantage in the exam.
9.<![endif]>Students are not permitted to remove either their script booklets or their question papers from the exam room and all exam scripts should be handed in.
10.<![endif]>Once the exam has started, students are not allowed to leave the exam room until all script papers are handed in, and then only when instructed by the supervisor. Students are not permitted to visit Wash Room during the exam hours.
11. Students should not assist, attempt to assist, obtain, or attempt to obtain assistance by improper means from any other person during their exams.
12. Students are required to comply with the instructions given by the Exam Supervisors from time to time. Supervisors are obliged to report any cases of irregularity or misconduct to the SAO. The supervisor is empowered to discontinue one’s exam if he or she is suspected of misconduct and to exclude him or her from the exam room.
13. If there is any doubt or query on the question paper given, the students are expected to communicate this first to the Exam Supervisor. Student-Student interaction is strictly prohibited and anyone who violates this will be disqualified from the examination.
14. Students should write the answers on the double-sided sheets neatly and compactly, no additional answer sheets will be provided.
International Education College