Jiangxi University of Traditional ChineseMedicine (JXUTCM) is founded in 1959 which is province-ministry co-constructinguniversity. School runs 26 undergraduates programs and enrolled more than 14000full time students. The campus covers an area of 1780.71 acres.
Jiangxi University of Traditional ChineseMedicine has been approved by the Ministry of Education, P.R. China as one ofthe public higher learning institutes eligible to recruit internationalstudents. The school has established long-term cooperative relations withscientific research, medical treatment and education department of more than 20countries and regions. The school has begun to recruit international studentsof MBBS with TCM as an extra since 2004. Up to year 2014, the school hasaccepted more than 1200 international students in all, among whom, 500 arestill studying on campus. To maintain a high quality of teaching, On the basisof abundant teaching resources, strong faculty and abundant medical teachingexperience, school still recruited experienced professors and lecturers fromnational medical universities in US, India, Nepal, and Pakistan to teach internationalstudents. The reward to these efforts is obvious— numerous students have passedthe local medical licensing examinations. And this in turn gained a goodinternational reputation for the school.
1. Applicant with good grades and moral, in good physical andmental health.
2. Non-Chinese citizens with ordinary passport, and awarded acertificate of graduation from high school. For those who have given up their originalChinese citizenship and become foreign citizens, the conditions set by theDocuments No. 83 (2009) of Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met.
3. Ageabove 18 (including) but fewer than 25 (including) by September 1, 2015)
4. Language Requirement: HSK level 3; and with good ability whichcan use English as a basic communication language.
5. The applicant who already studied in international foundationprogram or transferred from other school in China should provide the studycertificate, visa and residence permit in all period during the studying inChina
From 1st May 2015 to 30th November 2015
ⅣMaterials Required for Application
1）Applications should submitAdmissions Application with all the information correct and completed.
2) True copy of final schooling certificate or transcript (inEnglish or one notarized copy of the translation of the original transcripts).Transcripts with subjects (but not limited to) included mathematics, physics,chemistry and English, and obtained minimum 55 percent marks each orcounterpart to 55 percent marks when it comes to A, B,C,D assessment.
3) Scan copy of the valid ordinary passport.
4) Financial Statement. Provide certificate of depositin no less than 50000 RMB.
5) Certificate of physical examination
ⅤDuration of the Course
Study duration is 6years including one year compulsory internship.
ⅥMajor Courses of the Program
Subjects of foundation stage: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry,Pathology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Microbiology, Forensic Medicineand Toxicology, Chinese, Introduction of China.
Subjects of clinical stage: Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics&Gynecology, Basic theory of TCM, Chinese, Pediatrics, Orthopedics,Psychiatry, Anesthesiology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Radiology,Dermatology, Medical Chinese, Emergency medicine, Acupuncture &moxibustion.
Applicant can apply to study on school website or throughrecruitment agency.
ⅧAdmission, Visa Application and Registration
After receiving a complete set of thedocuments for application, JXUTCM admission office shall examine theapplication materials and select the qualified applicants, who will be arrangedinternet interview by entrance examination panel. Those who passed internetinterview will receive an offer of admission, as well as a Visa ApplicationForm (JW202).
The applicant who Visa Application Form(JW202) issued by Chinese government can be regarded as our school admitted internationalstudents.
Admitted applicants should bring ordinary passport,Admission Letter, Visa Application Form (JW202), etc. to the local ChineseEmbassy or Consulate to apply for a student visa (X1 visa). The students shallregister at Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine on time for theofficial registration as scheduled on the Admission Letter with the abovematerials andfinalschooling certificate or transcript.
School admission office will recheck applicant’s documents when studentsarrived in school.
School has the right to reject registration if the applicant’s documentsare not true, all expenses incurred have to paid on his/her own way. Schoolwill arrange the applicants to have physical examination in Nanchang Entry-ExitInspection and Quarantine within one month; school has the right to rejectregistration if the applicant can’t pass the examination, all expenses incurredhave to paid on his/her own way.
ⅨContact Address and Telephone
Address: 56 Yangming Road, Nanchang City,Jiangxi, China
Postal code: 330006
Telephone Number: 0086-791-87142681;0086-791-87118638
Fax Number: 0086-791-87119001;